Welcome

Updated Pricing always on website

So a few months back one of my babies ( Canon 5D ) broke. Sad day for me. : - ) The wear on my cameras is tough therefore
I decided after much thought that to continue photography I had to make changes.

Here is a quick reference to my pricing for this year.


Mini sessions will no longer be available on location but only in my studio with back to back appointments scheduled.

Regular session is $300 due at session with approximately 30-35 images. Keep in mind editing can take 2 weeks per session.

With that said I am so excited to announce that my studio will be completed in 2 months. Many fun things await

like custom made beds and brick walls. I have gone overboard!

I am booking fall sessions now as we are expecting a baby boy this October! There are only a limited amount of sessions left.

LoVes!!!!

No comments: