Welcome

Families

Meet the South family. They were so much fun to work with. I love that they wanted pictures with their horses. "Giddy up" as my momma says. : - )




I am lucky enough to have been taking this little ham's pictures since he was a tiny newborn.
I love seeing him every year. He is so cute and remembers the funniest things. So many cute ones to choose from. LOVES!





One of my best friends, Gorgeous Amanda. She just had her baby this week so I figured I better blog her maternity before the baby. : - )
This photo was taken in Sedona a month ago and it was a such a blast.
We only had 10 minutes to get it done and it makes me smile remembering it all. I love you Amanda.




This year just keeps getting better. Look at those brown eyes. Beautiful!







Me and my awesome photographer friend, Melissa Jackson took our families to the state fair this year for our family pictures.
It was madness trying to get a shot without a bazillion people in the background but it was so much fun.

No comments: