Welcome

Tiffany - I am so glad you chose me to be your photographer. I am having way too much fun!





Because it is fun to be artistic when I should be sleeping..................................




I love shooting seniors. They are so laid back and willing to try anything I ask them to do.
Dylon is a roper. I am sure I spelled that wrong. LOL. Our plan was to go to Phoenix for a city
session but when he said he ropes and has a horse I turned the car around and we got some great shots with his horse.
His horse acts like a well behaved dog. I realized tonight my mama's horse could use some training. : - )





This is sweet little Corbin Phillips. I want to keep him Jodi. : - )










A Sneeky Peeky for Tiffany and Tim. You guys are amazing! Your wedding was amazing! I am so glad I have been able to get to know you two. You are head over heels in love with each other and I cant even wait to dig into your images.
















Just want to say again thank you again to all those of you who are patient with me on getting your images. I have had an overwhelming blessed year with photography and I just love my job and my clients. To those of you who have been trying to book appointments I am so sorry for not being able to accomadate you. I never dreamed of such beautiful success.










Older session that I still love.










Little Lana reminds me of a doll. It was great seeing you Janae!







My dear friend Emily is such a sweet heart. She recently sent Brandon, Robyn, and Copper to me for a maternity session.
I had a blast with them in a city that was all new to me for picture taking - Buckeye. : - ) Robyn has amazing style and the babies nursery is adorable. Copper their boxer is so cute and spunky. He made me laugh. What a great day!








Only a month away! I cant wait.


_________________________________________________________________________

SITE UNDER WORK UNTIL END OF OCTOBER, SORRY IF YOUR IMAGES HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED
_________________________________________________________________________


Ayers sweet new baby. Nothing more precious.




No comments: